Anesthesiology - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Cortland, NY
CRNAs choose between $20K starting bonus or $50K Student Loan Forgiveness
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is seeking several qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. You will have a chance to work in the care team model with a collegial group of established Anesthesiologist and CRNAs.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie’s Cortland Medical Center-based anesthesia department provides support for various specialties, including oncologic surgery, orthopedics (regional anesthesia blocks), plastic surgery, otorhinolaryngology (including pediatrics), labor and delivery, gynecology, urology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, interventional radiology, cardiology, and pulmonary medicine.
We are glad you are interested in joining our team.
To start the conversation and learn more about Guthrie email, call or text Stefano Ringer, Physician and APP Recruiter, Guthrie Medical Group. firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 607.426.6009 (cell).
Highlights of the Position
- Practice in a community hospital with 4 operating rooms
- Wide spectrum of cases with the exception of cardiac, thoracic and neurosurgery; plus, lots of regional cases.
- Robust EHR used in all areas, including operating room (EPIC 10-Star health system, top 1% of EPIC Organizations)
- Anesthesia Department manages OR schedule, providing the necessary structure for a smooth, efficient workday
Work Life Balance
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated
- No call for CRNAs
- Generous paid time off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
- Hospital is located in a safe community with strong family values, located minutes from SUNY Cortland and less than 30 minutes from Syracuse, NY
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Starting at $93/hour for new grads, with higher compensation based upon experience along with a starting bonus of $20K.
- Candidates can opt-in for loan forgiveness of $50K payable over 3 years in lieu of the starting bonus if preferred
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer another CRNA that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time – 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing Spouse placement assistance available
- Social and professional special interest groups
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist and provider services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
About the Area
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.