Debra L Moore, CRNP, MSN, FNP-BC
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
Appointments & Contact
Accepting New Patients
Offers Telemedicine Visits
Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
For New Patients
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- NASH/fatty liver disease
- Also Offers Telemedicine Information Icon866-488-4743Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Marshall University, Huntington, W. Va.
- CeD-LA-3001: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Larazotide for Relief of Persistent Symptoms in Patients with Celiac Disease on a Gluten Free Diet
- CHS1221: A Three-Arm, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Once-Daily and Twice-Daily Dosing of a Novel Hydrocortisone Acetate 90 mg Suppository Formulation Administered with the Sephure®
- Cultivate-APD334-202: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Etrasimod as Induction and Maintenance Therapy for Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
- Limited access protocol for the use of oral cisapride in the treatment of refractory gastroesophageal reflux disease and other gastrointestinal motility disorders. CIS-USA-154
- M14-533, A Phase 3 Multicenter, Long-Term Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Upadacitinib (ABT-494) in Subjects with Ulcerative Colitis
- M20-259: A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Efficacy Assessor-Blinded Study of Risankizumab Compared to Ustekinumab for the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease Who Have Failed Anti-TNF therapy
- SERES-013: ECOSPOR IV: AN OPEN-LABEL EXTENSION OF STUDY SERES-012 AND OPEN-LABEL PROGRAM FOR EVALUATING SER-109 IN ADULT SUBJECTS WITH RECURRENT CLOSTRIDIOIDES DIFFICILE INFECTION (RCDI)