Debra L Moore, CRNP, MSN, FNP-BC
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- NASH/fatty liver disease
Appointments & Contact
Accepting New Patients
Offers Telemedicine Visits
Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
For New Patients
- Also Offers Telemedicine Information Icon866-488-4743Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Marshall University, Huntington, W. Va.
- A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of BMS-986165 in Subjects with Moderate-to-Severe Crohn's Disease
- AbbVie M14-234, A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-494 for Induction and Maintenance Therapy in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
- CHS1221: A Three-Arm, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Once-Daily and Twice-Daily Dosing of a Novel Hydrocortisone Acetate 90 mg Suppository Formulation Administered with the Sephure®
- ECOSPOR IV: AN OPEN-LABEL EXTENSION OF STUDY SERES-012 EVALUATING SER-109 IN ADULT SUBJECTS WITH RECURRENT CLOSTRIDIUM DIFFICILE INFECTION (RCDI)
- Limited access protocol for the use of oral cisapride in the treatment of refractory gastroesophageal reflux disease and other gastrointestinal motility disorders. CIS-USA-154
- M14-533, A Phase 3 Multicenter, Long-Term Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Upadacitinib (ABT-494) in Subjects with Ulcerative Colitis