Thomas J Gergel, MD
- Radiation Oncology
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
- Brain tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Stereotactic radiation therapy
Appointments & Contact
Offers Telemedicine Visits
Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
- Also Offers Telemedicine Information Icon866-488-4743Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, N.Y. (Radiation Oncology)
- American Board of Radiology
- University of Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, Ill. (Family Medicine)
- A011202: A Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing Axillary Lymph Node Dissection to Axillary Radiation in Breast Cancer Patients (cT1-3 N1) Who Have Positive Sentinel Lymph Node Disease After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
- A071801: Phase III Trial of Post-Surgical Single Fraction Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) Compared with Fractionated SRS (FSRS) for Resected Metastatic Brain Disease
- A221505, Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy After Mastectomy in Preventing Recurrence in Patients With Stage IIa-IIIa Breast Cancer
- NRG-LU002: Maintenance Systemic Therapy Versus Local Consolidative Therapy (LCT) plus Maintenance Systemic Therapy for Limited Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A Randomized Phase II/III Trial
- NSABP-B-51: A Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial Evaluating Post-Mastectomy Chestwall and Regional Nodal XRT and Post-Lumpectomy Regional Nodal XRT in Patients With Positive Axillary Nodes Before Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Who Convert to Pathologically Ne
- S1706: A Phase II Randomized Trial of Olaparib (NSC-747856) Administered Concurrently with Radiotherapy Versus Radiotherapy Alone for Inflammatory Breast Cancer