Scheduling a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
|Upcoming Vaccine Information|
Beginning at 2 p.m. Monday, March 8, Guthrie will begin scheduling COVID-19 vaccinations for clinics at 2900 Elmira St., Sayre, Pa., on the following dates:
Sayre vaccination clinics are open to individuals ages 65 and up, and to individuals between the ages of 18 and 64 with co-morbid conditions identified by Pennsylvania. The list is available here, under the Vaccine Rollout Plan, Phase 1A submenu.
There will be two ways to schedule your appointment:
Some important notes about these vaccination clinics:
|Important Vaccination Phase Information|
We understand that you may be anxious to get your vaccine. Guthrie is consistently requesting vaccine doses from both New York and Pennsylvania to plan clinics. In addition to Guthrie’s vaccine clinics held in Sayre, Pa., we are collaborating with partners in a number of ways to bring vaccines to our communities:
In addition, Guthrie primary care locations in Pennsylvania have received allotments of vaccine, which has been administered to elderly patients and others determined by physicians to be most ill or frail.
Some important notes:
- You must schedule an appointment for your vaccination. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- The easiest way to schedule your vaccine is through eGuthrie (steps below).
- Guthrie receives vaccine shipments from Pennsylvania in limited quantities, sometimes only days before scheduled vaccination clinics. Therefore, we are unable to provide a choice to you about which vaccine you will receive.
- Vaccine supply is limited, but we anticipate additional shipments.
- No co-pay and no cost for Medicare beneficiaries. Bring your insurance card.
Steps for scheduling a vaccine within eGuthrie:
- Log in on the app or click here.
- Under Visits, choose Schedule an Appointment
- Under the heading that says “Tell us why you’re coming in,” select COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Answer the series of questions that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, you will see available times for you to schedule. Click on the green bar of the date and time you choose.
- Verify or edit your contact and demographic information.
- In the box that asks what you want addressed during this visit, type “COVID-19 vaccine.”
- Click the green Schedule bar.
eGuthrie technical support is available at 855-eGuthrie (855-348-8474).
A family member can help you schedule
Your adult children or other caregivers may schedule your vaccination for you if they have proxy access to your eGuthrie account. Proxy access is available in two ways:
- In your eGuthrie account, go to the Sharing menu and choose Share My Record, then Friends and Family Access. From there you can invite your loved one to have full access to your record.
- Adult children and other caregivers may access a loved one’s eGuthrie account by completing an authorization form.
You may also schedule your vaccination by calling 866-GUTHRIE (866-488-4743.) Please note that we expect a large volume of calls, which will result in long wait times on the phone. We strongly encourage all patients to schedule using eGuthrie.